9 days / 8 nights
- Double room all trip round**
- 4 to 5 stars hotels except at Merzouga wich will be:
- 1st night at a typical Kasbah
- 2nd night in the desert at a well prepared "jaima". (optional)
- Roadventure guides all trip round
- Support vehicle.
- Local guides at specific zones.
- Ferry round trip from Algeciras to Tanger Med.
- Breakfast & dinner at all hotels except at Marrakech where we will have dinner at an emblematic medina restaurant
- Lunch on the road
- Gasoline & tolls
- Alcoholic beverages
- International insurance (mandatory)
- Anything else not included in “included” items.
Discover Morroco with ROADVENTURE.
Moto tour with almost 2400km 100% asphalt morroco roads.
What would you see?
Friday - day 0 (0 km)
- Welcome day at Algeciras (afternoon)
Saturday - day 1 (312km)
- Ferry from Algeciras to Tnager Med.
- Afetrnoon arrival to Chefchaouen.
Sunday - day 2 (430km)
- Departure from Chefchaouen heading to Midelt
- Route at Ifrane Natural Park
- Visit to the monkeys preservation centre (Macacos de Berbería)
- Departure from Midelt heading to Merzouga
- ZIZ valley route
- Palm grove visit
- Al-Hassan dam visit
- Erg Chebbi desert dunes
- Night at a Kasbah at Merzouga
Tuesday - day 4 (0 km)
- Free day at the Erg Chebbi desert dunes.
- Optional activities. Reservation is required
- Quad rental
- Offroad guided route around desert (50km)
- Camel ride to base camp at the heart of the desert where we will see the sunset and sunrise.
- Night at a desert Jaima (optional)
Wednesday - day 4 (250km)
- Departure from Merzouga heading to Boumalne Dadés.
- Todrá gorge route
- Dadés gorge route
Thursday - day 5 (310km)
- Departure from Boumalne Dadés heading to Marrakech
- Visit at Ait Ben Haddou
- Tizi-n-Tichka natural park Route
- Guided tour at Marrakech medina
- Dinner at an emblematic city restaurant
- Free day at the Marrakech
Saturday - day 7 (310km)
- Departure from Marrakech heading to Tánger
- Farmlands route
Sunday - day 8 (56km)
- Departure from Tanger heading to Tanger Med
- Ferry to Algeciras
- Tour farewell.
*Tour booking 300€
*Rental motorbikes are available.
Consult availability and prices.
*Discounts only apply to the driver price in double room option. All other fares will not be included in discount bonus.
Passports and visas:
Ask for visa information at your country Morroco embassy.
For all drivers it is mandatory to have an up to date and legal motorbike driver licence with an expiry date older than the tour dates.
It is mandatory to have legal and up to date documentation with expiry date older than tour dates. Ask your local Morroco embassy for more relevant information and insurance details if required.
All vehicles must be up to date and on legal road use. Ask your local embassy for further details and insurance data if required.
All travallers included children must have their own valid passport and “green Card”. All problems concerned from personal documentation will be responsibility of each traveller.
- All bikes accepted over 45cv
- Minimum fuel range of 160km
- Rain clothes
- Personal first aid kit
- Biker full protection clothes
- Road or mix tyres.
- Dayly basis clothes
- Solar protection (sunglasses, cap, cream…)
Hotels 4 & 5 *
Can you send a message at this contact form or send mail email@example.com and contact you.Don´t remember write your name and phone number for communication.